This page will explore our current mission objectives. These will eventually be developed communally once we devise a system to collaborate through OPSA membership.
Until then our mission objectives are as follows
- To research the potential to develop a fully carbon neutral reusable orbital launch vehicle
- To develop sensing equipment including rovers allowing collaboration with other space agencies and corporations
- To research and prototype new forms of propulsion suitable for space travel which do not use fossil fuel sources
- To develop long range communication methods suitable for space and sub aquatic purposes
- To reuse and salvage materials where possible